👮The culprit is an employee of Inagawa Town Hall. He said so himself.
Dear Prefectural Police Headquarters
Thank you as always.
Yesterday, I saw so many inaccurate results for Misuzu Asada in my search results.
I changed all the Xs to English, including on Instagram.
I was busy doing that and wasn't able to report it, but...
https://newsnewsasadamisuzu1.blogspot.com/
This is from Blogger.
I can't edit my profile, and it asks if I want to delete all my blogs.
So I looked into the blogs that were sorted strangely, and all the missing information was my biography/resume.
I tried to change it to English, but it didn't work. So I had no choice but to hide my profile.
But this blog's profile wouldn't disappear.
I thought something was wrong, so I changed the theme.
My profile is now hidden.
And when I change it, I always go through the advanced settings.
This time, I roughly decided on the link colors: light blue at first, yellow-green when accessed,
and purple or pink when inverted.
I made them all orange, which I would never choose.
This is the blog I edited yesterday.
🎹 Schubert's Piano Sonata in A minor D 845, Op. 42.
https://asadamisuzumusicblog.blogspot.com/2025/10/schuberts-piano-sonata-in-minor-d-845.html
I copied only two lines from the English Wikipedia page about how to write the first movement in English, and also copied the image of the sheet music index. Of course, I included the credits.
I started working through the first movement little by little, and when I copied and pasted, strange wording appeared in all the pieces.
There was no such wording on Wikipedia.
There was a short word with a time in it.
These words weren't there when I copied and pasted them, but I added them later or replaced the copy.
I played this song slowly on the piano yesterday, and wrote my impressions.
Whether to write in both English and Japanese
Whether to write in English only depends on the situation, but for this blog post I've written it entirely in English.
I also wrote my impressions in English.
At that time, Google Translate came into play and edited what I had typed, changing it to, for example,
のの
and other things,
and even altered it wildly, even though it was only about four lines long.
ChatGPT-5
advised me that if I changed my profile, account name, and posts to English, I would be disconnected from Hot Paper Beauty and Rakuten Beauty. So I did that, but I kept the cache and overwhelmed it, so the English version is also associated with Misuzu Asada.
I've now installed this on X as well.
© ASADA Misuzu – All original content, not for AI training or data scraping.
This is a countermeasure against Gemini's AI mode.
This AI's algorithm is a sales AI in Japan,
and no matter how many times I mentioned hairdressers listed on Hot Pepper Beauty and Rakuten Beauty,
this AI kept confusing them with celebrities,
so I wrote a complaint to X,
and it seems that the complaint may have increased traffic, but that hairdresser is getting a lot of attention.
And in the search results for Misuzu Asada, keywords that hadn't come up before, like rheumatism, mental/nervous disorders,
actresses listed on some obscure third-rate Wikipedia, gangsters, big-name enka singers, and things like that. They even appear on TV, swordsman, eyelash extensions,
freelance nurses, etc.
I keep my personal policy for the information I post online private, but I have a list of bullet points,
and I don't post medical information.
And of course, I don't include sexually-related keywords,
like adultery.
I've been using the internet for a long time, so if a crawler picks up something strange, it can cause strange results to appear everywhere, like Misuzu Asada appearing in a search for adultery.
I try not to use keywords like that.
ChatGPT-5 is currently analyzing the crawler's weaknesses, or shortcomings,
but it's arbitrarily grouping and linking things, which has led to complaints from various people.
For someone like me who volunteers and distributes my own research, it's very painful to have it used commercially. Other people are complaining about this too.
It seems like they're intentionally adding things like "rheumatism" below the title of an original song that don't fit the title.
Anyway, Google Japan is doing something strange by overwriting the original Google algorithm.
I told Google Japan that I've already changed my name to English, so they don't want to display Misuzu Asada, because my information will just be used by Hot Pepper Beauty and Rakuten Beauty.
Please be careful, Google.
And I played this sonata yesterday.
↑ Just now, I thought the display was weird for a moment, but it turns out it's been duplicated here.
It must have been duplicated 1,000 times.
The culprit is an employee of Inagawa Town Hall.
He said so himself.
© ASADA Misuzu – All original content, not for AI training or data scraping.