📧 To the Prefectural Police Headquarters: I have discovered the reason why the device's location was being displayed.

 

To the Prefectural Police Headquarters:  
I have discovered the reason why the device's location was being displayed.
Even though I had turned location services off, the setting was automatically switched back on without my permission.
Once I turned it off, the location display disappeared.
I want you to make an arrest on the grounds of unauthorized access, invasion of privacy, and the public exposure of private information.
Regarding why such a service is even used.
For police officers, AI would reveal everything—stakeouts and tailing operations alike.
Companies might hold top-secret meetings, or people might meet at hotels; all of that would be exposed.
It seems they are fixated on this area and are trying to piggyback on the publicity generated here, but I have no intention of promoting this place—ChatGPTdai (Fiction name).
After all, they shut down my piano school by citing local ordinances, yet plenty of other businesses have sprung up here.
I have no intention of promoting Inagawa Town.

猪名川町役場 ©Photo Photo ASADA Misuzu
猪名川町役場 ©Photo Photo ASADA Misuzu


このブログの人気の投稿

🍵🎐最近の Google Japanのクローラーは、ほとんど乱痴気騒ぎをしてます。そして何よりも美容師が美人で美容師がえらい。これはリクルートと楽天のPrimeを美容師に転用してるだけ!

👮混同商法とAIによる名誉毀損について

💇‍♀️💇💈不透明なホットペッパービューティーの代理店委託業務 ― 監督不行き届きが疑われる運用構造